Monday, August 21, 2017

2007 - 2017 -- Ten Years of Omaimon Paradosis




 "Mobilis In Mobili"

The rapid passing of time was always in issue to any thinking individual . As it seems in the last phase of our endtimes, time flies faster than ever.

Last April marked exactly ten years of existence for this blog.

Here is the first post:

http://tkparadosis.blogspot.gr/2007/04/why-this-this-blog-created.html

Nowadays, 10 years later, I`ll not change even a single word from this statement. The cause of the creation of this blog remains the same!

Ofcourse , and thats inevitable, during this decade I promoted stuff by persons (bands, labels etc) that nowadays I regret that I aligned with them in the first place.  On the other hand, In the process of searching stuff to post on the blog, I discovered great things. Especially on the side of art and the history of our rich European past. So, more positives than negatives....

 On the opening statement in the first post of the blog, I spoke of how much I despise stagnation. Therefore its about time to make one step further. Something to mark this 10th year anniversary.


OMAIMON PARADOSIS NOW IN FACEBOOK

Its official and its me behind it. 
If you are intrested to add it, simply search there for Omaimon Paradosis
or click at this link :  https://www.facebook.com/OmaimonParadosisBlog

The reason I made this page is to spread the Blog posts further, and also promote some other stuff and intresting blogs.  When I started the blog, they were not many around. Now there is a good number of like-minded blogs and from time to time I`ll reccomend them through my page.
Feel free to send your suggestions (be reasonable!) and also to share things of same nature as Omaimon Paradosis.

(NOTE THIS : Everything is welcomed except anything to do with Black Metal. Facebook is the most anti-black metal medium ever existed and i`ll not intent to contribute further to the decay and the circus the scene has become these days. Thanks to facebook)

Ideologically I`m not going to compromise so to fit to facebook standards. As long as it lasts, the page will be there. If not, no problem. I`ll continue in the same way as I do 10 years now.


No comments:

Post a Comment